Logan Enhancement Project – Explore the design
The Logan Enhancement Project is made up of five components. Each component is interlinked; particularly the three interchange upgrades because they are closely located and critical for efficient connectivity.
The components include:
- Beaudesert Road and Mt Lindesay Highway interchange upgrade
- Wembley Road interchange upgrade
- Logan Motorway and Gateway Extension Motorway interchange upgrade
- new south-facing Compton Road ramps
- widening of the Gateway Extension Motorway.
Key project features (as shown on map):