News & Information
Early works commence on Logan Enhancement Project
CPB Contractors Pty Ltd is commencing early works in preparation for the construction of Transurban Queensland’s Logan Enhancement Project. This work will start late February and is expected to be completed by early June, weather permitting.
Early works will include but are not limited to:
- geotechnical investigations such as potholing
- use of machinery such as trucks, excavators, and utility mounted drill rigs.
- delivery and unloading of materials
- minor vegetation clearing if required to access sections of the project alignment and undertake investigations
- cultural heritage and environmental investigations
- site compound establishment.
Day time activities will be undertaken between Monday and Friday 6.30am-6pm and Saturday 6.30am-5pm. No activities will be carried out on Sundays or public holidays.
During these early works, you may notice some changes around your local area such as construction vehicles, traffic management signs and personnel. Work vehicles will also be entering the project corridor using local access roads at key locations.
More information is available on the Works notifications page.